Website maintenance includes: running plugins, theme update and any mics mis configurations that arise with a update.
- Examine whether your website’s pages load rapidly and without any problems.
- Create a backup of your website’s data to verify that it is safe.
- Make sure your site’s software and plugins are up-to-date.
- Examine all the forms to make sure they’re working properly.
- Delete spam comments from your website’s posts or pages.
- Make sure there aren’t any broken links on the pages.
- Investigate your website for 404 errors and resolve them.
- Keep your blog updated to keep your audience interested and returning.
- Maintain control over their web hosts and ensure that everything is running efficiently.
There are no reviews yet.